Old April 16th 04, 02:40 PM
TlgtrProd

Thanks for all the advice. I did manage to find a friend that had a scanner
and he was able to give me a 'basic' list to start from. I actually do have
'Police Call' the problem I was having was just an overload of stuff-just
didn't know where to start from. I now have the basic stuff in and can start
adding and experimenting. (That and he showed me how to read the stuff in
Police Call so I know what I am looking at. Just getting back into the
hobby...after 20 years or so since I had my little Radio Shack 4 channels
scanner with crystals and the red LED's....now for sale as an antique...

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****
Zip slowly, medical statistics show that over 100,000 people are injured
annually by their clothing.