Old April 18th 04, 02:46 AM
Lou

Could be and probably is - the identifier on a transmitter of whatever
service uses that frequency. Saves them from having to repeat their callsign
every 10 minutes or so.

Lou

--
Inventory clearance/Spring cleaning - Radio Shop (business), ham shack and
house. Preparing to move to new location. I have a list of things for sale.

2 businesses in same building - Electronics: Sell battery packs, antennas,
coax, hard-line, etc. Do Radio Repairs, FCC License assistance and exams.
Gift Shop: Gift items. Do Fund Raiser programs.

"TlgtrProd" wrote in message
I keep hearing something (I am a newbie to scanners) that sounds like

morse
code...what is it?

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****
Zip slowly, medical statistics show that over 100,000 people are injured
annually by their clothing.