Old April 23rd 04, 02:53 AM
JAMEZY NJ

Default NJ State Police Trunk help

Please help. I just bought a BC-250D the other day. I am having trouble
programing NJSP trunked in it.

I have the freqs for Troop C, put them in as type 2 800, but do not do
anything.

I shouldn't have to put in the talkgroups and then get all of them?

If I am wrong what should I set it as? Talk Group location? ID?

I never had trunk tracker, and I am lost. I eventually want to have one bank
for troop A, one for troop B, and one for troop C, but living in monmouth
county i thought I should use tyroop C first.

Monday I am going to FT Lauderdale for a couple of days and want to listen to
their trunked.

But, please help with NJSP. LOL.

James