Old April 28th 04, 05:34 PM
Dwayne

In article PHPjc.10873$bS1.1937@okepread02, says...

Not really, have too many scanners right now and find myself listening to
them less and less. I'm toying with the idea of parting with my 2006 (it's
like a family member) and a mint condition Bearcat IV (with VHF low, VHF hi
and the UHF front ends, don't have the AM aircraft board) which were both
purchased new. I'm in the Tulsa area if any one wants to have a look. RM~

PS, going to get rid of a RS DX302 and a Sony 2001 and quite a few other
items as soon as I can locate them, they are still packed from a move 2
years ago.

If you decide to go down on the price then let me know. What they go for
on ebay really don't me anything since people will pay way to much
there. You could get a new 2067 for $150 when they still had them. Don't
get me wrong, I'm not ragging on your price, I myself just wouldn't pay
the same price for a used radio as it was new. I will offer you $125
shipped if your interested.