Old May 22nd 04, 11:22 PM
Keyboard In The Noise

The Cushcraft manual addresses this --- at URL:
http://www.cushcraft.com/support/pdf/r5.pdf

Since it is in pdf I can't copy it so -- check there
--
Keyboard In The Noise

Opinions are the cheapest commodities in the world. Author unknown but
"right on"
-------------------------------------

"blair thompson" wrote in message
I'm certain this question must have been dealt with before,
but I recently acquired a Cushcraft R5 vertical which looks a bit
weather-beaten.

I was wondering whether, if I aerosol-sprayed the aluminum,
elements, with an appropriate color, it might impair the performance
of what is already a compromise antenna. I know radio waves don't care
about appearance, but I would like to "tart it up" a bit.

Thanks for any information.
73
Blair VE7HHH