Old May 1st 04, 07:00 PM
Burr

I think they moved up north

Burr

Never anonymous Bud wrote:

While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', "Rob Mills"
scribbled:

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
. ..

Pozila no where to be found??

No surprise, I never could get any response from them when they were
supposedly live and well. Tried to get info several years ago on why their
demo kept locking up but they just ignored me, guess they didn't have an
answer. RM ~

First, you need to spell the name correctly.

THEN, you simply look up the registration info for their domain name...

Registrant:
Pozilla Software (POZILLASOFT-DOM)
15428 N 38th St
Phoenix, AZ 85032
US

Domain Name: POZILLASOFT.COM

Administrative Contact:
Goldman, Adam (AGI57)
Pozilla Software
15248 N 38th St
Phoenix, AZ 85032
US
602.788.6500

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....