Old May 4th 04, 11:15 PM
The Other Guy

Bob Parnass wrote in
news
On Mon, 03 May 2004 22:59:40 +0000, The Other Guy wrote:

And that is just what I did and where the Attorney General went to
look for them... Their is no Pozilla Software, Corp. registered
anywhere in the U.S.A. You can go to any good library in the U.S.A
and check out their Corporate Registion Book, i.e. they ain't in
it...

They may not be a corporation. Their web site says
nothing about being incorporated.

The company could be a sole proprietorship, partnership, etc.

So this part at the bottom of every web-page does not say CORP???

© Copyright 2000 - Pozilla Software Corp. All Rights Reserved.
This site is protected under U.S. and International Copyright Laws.
This site and its content cannot be reproduced in any manner without
the express written consent of Pozilla Software Corp.

Where I went to school CORP = Corporation, and thats just one of the things
the AZ attorney general wants to talk to them about, that and not paying
tax's and selling software that don't work.. D'oh

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/