Old May 7th 04, 05:13 PM
b.j.

I can't think of a more stupid request !!!!
b.j.

"w2rac" wrote in message
Only if the person has a speakerphone, or the volume up to much.

Then you cant help hearing them as they YELL at the caller.

I hate NEXTEL (speakerphone and the beeping) and stupid people who
dont turn down the volume!!!! They dont even realise they are yelling
into the phone.

I didnot until my wife said something.

As for radio RX, that is a NO-NO

On 5 May 2004 10:38:29 -0700, (toplocker) wrote:

I'm a freelance journalist doing an article on cel phone spy culture
and would love to talk to some people who have done this with some
frequency. I can quote anonymously and am not looking to do a hatchet
job. Just wanting to learn more about it.

Anyone willing to talk can email me @

Thanks

Michael Clarke