Old May 7th 04, 07:17 PM
WG

I love to listen to cell and cordless phones. It is only illegal in the land
of the free but not illegal in truly free countries. It is a good close look
at the personal lives of other people. I have 2 radios setup that can listen
to cell and a few months ago I was having coffee with some members of the
local city police and gave them a demo. They just loved the way that drug
dealers talk so openly on the cell system.

"toplocker" wrote in message
om...
I'm a freelance journalist doing an article on cel phone spy culture
and would love to talk to some people who have done this with some
frequency. I can quote anonymously and am not looking to do a hatchet
job. Just wanting to learn more about it.

Anyone willing to talk can email me @

Thanks

Michael Clarke