Old May 23rd 04, 09:48 AM
Rich

I should have been more precise in my estimating (I know ... doesn't
make sense). I actually have 59' to play with. Dohhht!

Cecil, any chance you can take one more look-see for me with EZNEC?
How well do you think it will radiate on all the bands?

Bob, you make a good observation regarding proximity to theater and
Turkish reaction. When I arrived, I filed with the Turkish
Telekomuncations Office (their version of the FCC) and got a Turkish
Call sign, TA2ZAD. I figured it was appropriate whether I was going
to go on the air or not, especially given that I brought a couple of
radios into the country. ;-)

I have a separate post going regarding using my SGC-230 coupler ... I
was thinking about loading up the hot water pipes as a counterpoise
and dropping a 100' of wire out the window. I saw a few folks'
replies so far ... and they got me thinking otherwise now.

Thanks!
Rich
(Please don't reply via e-mail ... dead address)