Old May 8th 04, 08:31 PM
Nelson

I have a Pro-90, and a Optoelectronic Cub RF counter, I get all the numbers
I need.

": DeeVee :" wrote in message
Years ago, when cell calls could be heard on
scanners without modifications etc .. back before
there were CHEAP cellphone talk time plans ...
when people would say, " I will call you when I
get to the office or home, I am on my
$$cellphone$$." I heard a man on his cell, calling
a pay for phone sex number ... I thought to myself
.. As expensive as this call must be, he could
have hired a hooker ..

Is this the wrong type of post to make here ??
Sorry if I offended anyone.

--
From the messy desk of: DeeVee

"toplocker" wrote in message
om...
| I'm a freelance journalist doing an article on
cel phone spy culture
| and would love to talk to some people who have
done this with some
| frequency. I can quote anonymously and am not
looking to do a hatchet