Old May 9th 04, 10:24 PM
Nelson

But in Canada the RCMP when asked about it say what where, how come, they
don't really care two bits.
"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
Considering cellular monitoring is a felony in the U.S. Don't be so sure
you can protect the identity of your informants. Especially under the new
Patriot Act, in the name of homeland security.

Bill Crocker

"toplocker" wrote in message
om...
I'm a freelance journalist doing an article on cel phone spy culture
and would love to talk to some people who have done this with some
frequency. I can quote anonymously and am not looking to do a hatchet
job. Just wanting to learn more about it.

Anyone willing to talk can email me @

Thanks

Michael Clarke