Old May 11th 04, 03:46 AM
Mediaguy500

Then you cant help hearing them as they YELL at the caller.

probably the best placr to find those types of callers are at the movie
theatres, but only while the movie is playing.

Before andd after the movie, they're quiet.

Once the movie starts, "Oh, I'm watching this movie ahgain right now. It's the
5'th time I've seen it becaues it's so good. It ends up by the main character
doing this...." and the whole plot is ruined for the rest of the people in the
theatre becaues of the spoiler announced as loud as can be on a cell phone.