Old May 11th 04, 04:23 PM
Panzer240

"Ken" wrote in
:

I've got an Icom PCR1000 running under Windows XP Pro and it works
flawlessly! I used the same software under Win95 & 98 with no problems
at all. I also have trunking, using TrunkPCR software working
flawlessly on the same XP machine. I've tried other software programs
and always ended up going back to the icom software. With the DSP
module installed and a discone antenna the Icom is hard to beat.

Same experience here for the most part. Same os etc. etc. I was intersted
in your comment about the UT-106. For the most aprt any info I couild find
about it indicated it was a waste of money in the PCR-1000. I would
apprecite comments pro and con about this device as I have not purchaed
one based on all the negative comment I have found regarding it.

--
Panzer