Old May 11th 04, 09:02 PM
Volker Tonn

Panzer240 schrieb:

Same experience here for the most part. Same os etc. etc. I was intersted
in your comment about the UT-106. For the most aprt any info I couild find
about it indicated it was a waste of money in the PCR-1000. I would
apprecite comments pro and con about this device as I have not purchaed
one based on all the negative comment I have found regarding it.

If you prefer BC-listening on shortwave this thing is real nice for its
multi-tone automatic notch and a steal for its price compared to DSP
based filters having this feature.
The noice cancelling function was not very impressive IMHO.

Sadly it lacks of peak, doublepeak and passband filtering for digital modes.

Take your choice.

PS: no need for x-post, f'up set.