Old May 11th 04, 10:41 PM
Steve Giovanis

My local Radio shack is an authorized dealer. they carry radio shack
stuff and can carry other stuff not related to radio shack if they want.
I don't understand why when our community went to trunked system that
they didn't market the most current radio's on the market to follow
these systems. I had to special order my Pro 95.They don't have one on
the shelves.They have the Pro 94 and a race scanner.. They say there
isn't any money is scanners. I argue well if you're looking to make a
buck it would be in your best interst to market the small stuff to get
people in the door then make the big bucks.. We have a big event coming
up here . A few people have bought scanners from them. All of them are
buying the pro 94. They say the 95 cost too much.Isn't the price
difference less than 50.00? Steve