Old May 12th 04, 02:37 AM
Dave

Talk about your off-topic replies....

"Steve Giovanis" wrote in message
My local Radio shack is an authorized dealer. they carry radio shack
stuff and can carry other stuff not related to radio shack if they want.
I don't understand why when our community went to trunked system that
they didn't market the most current radio's on the market to follow
these systems. I had to special order my Pro 95.They don't have one on
the shelves.They have the Pro 94 and a race scanner.. They say there
isn't any money is scanners. I argue well if you're looking to make a
buck it would be in your best interst to market the small stuff to get
people in the door then make the big bucks.. We have a big event coming
up here . A few people have bought scanners from them. All of them are
buying the pro 94. They say the 95 cost too much.Isn't the price
difference less than 50.00? Steve