Old May 12th 04, 01:29 PM
Jesse

(Mediaguy500) wrote in
:

Earlier I posted about my experience with Radio shack and trunk tracker
scanners. How is this off topic to rec.radio.scanner ?

that's nothing. I once posted a topic about the Batman tv series in a
newsgroup for the Batman tv series and was banned from the newsgroup fo
it for being "off-topic"

How is a post about the Batman tv show off-topic in a newsgroup made
specifically for posts about tthe Batman tv show?

And no, there were not any profanities or such things in my posts there.

At least you didn't get banned.

How the hell is a 'ban' supposed to be enforced ?