Old May 15th 04, 11:58 AM
George Blomfield

Just got the Winradio WR-1550e at Dayton Hamvention. It's AWESOME!!!

George

On Wed, 12 May 2004 02:58:53 GMT, "Ken" wrote:

Howdy Panzer, the UT-106 is worth every cent. I was reluctant and waited
before buying one. But now I'm really glad I did. I wouldn't live w/o it
now. It makes listening a real pleasure and much less of chore. It makes
your noise level completely adjustable and really does work. Before I
bought one, I looked into other dsp software options etc, & noticed that all
the bad I had heard was from someone trying to sell me something else. You
won't regret buying the UT-106. IMHO

Ken