Old May 16th 04, 01:49 AM
George Blomfield

Today (Saturday) the weather was no good for the flee market, but
there is still enough to see indoors. I did my usual round around
Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu, AOR etc., which kept me entertained for most of
the day. I did not expect to end up spending most of the time at the
Winradio stand as they have some new things, like software-defined
shortwave radios etc., and good bargains on radios and antennas. I
got a deal on the WR-1550e with some optional software, and a very
nice discone antenna.

I did not originally plan to go on Sunday again, but if the weather
clears up I might still go to the flee market.

George

On Sat, 15 May 2004 19:32:51 GMT, "Steven Onines"
wrote:

Hello George, Could you tell us a bit about how you found the Dayton
Hamvention this year? Was it worth going?
TX,
"George Blomfield" wrote in message
Just got the Winradio WR-1550e at Dayton Hamvention. It's AWESOME!!!

George