Old May 16th 04, 01:48 PM
Ronny Julian

No it's me too! I can get one bank working but nothing else. The stock
software is written by someone who cannot program under Microsoft's display
parameters (cuts off on the bottom) and the crud is not easy to use.

Glad I can give this back to it's owner soon. Not mine.

"Lobo" wrote in message
If anyone has a BC796D and would like to exchange programming tips, errors
or just your frustration....I have been purchasing Bearcat and Uniden
scanners since the BC100 and this BC796D is the most confusing and has the
worst users manual I have ever seen. Is it just me?