Old May 22nd 04, 06:42 PM
MelvinSlankerd

Best bet is to just set your scanner to do a "limit search" between 902-907
MHz. You may also find activity between 925-928 MHz. Someguy

Agreed. And, I sometimes do that. If I had to say "what are the most common
frequencies" on the older phones I would say: 43.72, 44.12, 46.71, 46.97

I was hoping that, in fact, the modern 900 mhz phones would mainly settle down
into just a few "most common" frequencies --I could then plug into my scanner.
That would allow to me "scan" for them directly in conjunction with other
frequencies. Rather than "nursemaid" the scanner and jogging between scan and
limit search.