Old June 5th 04, 03:07 AM
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

In article ,
says...

Friends,
Thx for reading. I am trying to figure out how to inject 12VDC onto
the coax up to my QFH antenna with built-in preamp. I am using the
Hamtronics R137 scanning recvr and there is no accomodation for this
need.

http://www.advancedreceiver.com/page26.html

They make a marvelous little DC injector that I'm using in my van
to feed DC power to the GPS antenna (it requires more than 5V bias).

They work great, and they're cheap! ($30-$40 or so).

AR makes lots of other nice products too. In fact, I would
consider their web site to be dangerous to one's checkbook.

Keep the peace(es).

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"