Old May 23rd 04, 09:31 PM
Henry Kolesnik

Default Ant Preamp AW-203-1 ?

Another acquisition from the Belton hamfest that I'm looking for info on.
It's engraved "HIGH IMPEDANCE PREAMPLIFIER MODEL AW-203-1" EO Electro
International, Annapolis, MD. Someone printed by hand on it; "150 KHz - 12
MHz". It has a four position switch labeled Off, Recharge, Rod, Loop and an
output BNC. It's been fitted with what looks like a non-original whip.
There's no provision for a loop or rod and I'm guessing that there was a
rotary joint to replace the loop. Any info appreciated. Pix posted to
alt.pictures.binaries.radio.
tnx
HankWD5JFR