Old June 14th 04, 09:44 PM
Mediaguy500

oops. I just realized that my videosender receiver is only good for very
wideband fm transmissions and not for narrow fm transmissions.

I've read somewhere that FM-TV is wider than the 6 mhz that AM-TV is.

So I'll have to stick to listening to my very very very poor scanner to find
any narrow fm transmissions in the 2.4 ghz range, if any exist around here.

I can still use my videosender reciever to see if any FM-TV transmissions in
the 2.4 ghz range can be picked up from my house or not other than my own
videosender.