Old June 19th 04, 03:25 AM
BDK

In article 5LLAc.61824$%T.4020@okepread05,
says...
The next step up from TrunkTracker III. I can't wait to see the
improvements on TrunkerTracker IV.

"Elmo" wrote in message
6...
"Scanner" wrote in news:40d33ad2$0$36169
:

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

Think of it as sleight of hand. Just because they say it's so doesn't
make it so.

Anyway, maybe you could generate a no-lose lawsuit, instead of the
mortgage or divorce! ;-)

What is Trunktracker IV anyway?

Andy

If they just get rid of the damn battery pack set up of all the present
high end radios, that will make me happy. They do LOOK good though.

But, it's Uniden, so who knows how many will be worth buying??

BDK