Old June 21st 04, 02:55 AM
Captain Purple

Jbird -
I was in the area with a PRO-95 in April. Would you have the same scanner?
If so, perhaps we could trade some .P95 files. I spent quite some time attempting to organize all
the freqs I could find into first an XLS spreadsheet, then transferring over to the W95 program to
upload to the scanner. I'm probably no more than 3-5 miles from you, and go back and forth between
Dunedin and TS.
Capt. Purple.

"JBird" wrote in message news
Moved from Pasco to Pinellas County in Palm Harbor area and wanted to know
if there is a recent updated talk group list on the web somewhere? Talk
groups are difficult here and some info I found is not right. Help is much
appreciated and thanks. Already have Clearwater edacs system in scanner and
working fine. I rent out a home in Pasco and thought I'd be able to monitor
fire and police there from Palm Harbor, Dunedin area, but the reception is
spotty on my 780 with stock antenna at the back of unit. Thinking outside
antenna on mast or Austin Condor big stick on mount outside.

Trying to decipher talk groups here, any help much appreciated