Old June 30th 04, 08:26 PM
mike

have you tried a set of normal new AA cells?
i wonder if the AC power supply has go low volts & thus will not charge the
nicads

mike

"Jeff" wrote in message
om...
Yes, I tried a reset and cleared all programming. It hadn't been used
for a few weeks, and was running fine prior.

"mike" wrote in message

have you tried a factory reset?
has it just done this or been in a draw for a while?

mike

"Jeff" wrote in message
om...
I have a pro-34 that blinks the battery low indicator, even when
powered from the ac adapter. It scans, but won't stop at any
frequency, even with the squelch open.

Does anyone have any experience repairing this type of problem?

---

---