Old July 9th 04, 04:11 PM
ScanGwinnett

Default Audio problem when using an antenna multicoupler, how to solve?

I'm using a Stridsberg antenna multicoupler to connect three scanners
to the same beam antenna. The audio of each of the three scanners is
fed to the line input of three separate computers.

After I connected the scanners to the multicoupler I noticed that in
the audio of each of the scanners you can hear the audio of the other
two scanners (but at a much lower volume). If I disconnect the
scanners from the multicoupler and switch to separate antennas the
problem goes away.

Is there something I can do to prevent the audio from each scanner
completely separate from the other two scanners?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Gordon

--
Listen to Gwinnett County, Georgia Police, Fire, and EMS radio
at http://www.ScanGwinnett.com