Old July 10th 04, 03:19 AM
mike

i think the mod for the pro-39 is on www.mods-dk steve.
the otherone might be there also.

mine is written on the back of a service sheet from radioshack which i got
years ago.
it relates to a link by a 100k resistor be the ic.

not my writing sadly.

i know i tried a 38 my mate had years ago, but we could not reset the cpu
even by pressing the buttons.

mike

"Steve" wrote in message
om...
At least I'm not the only one then!!! Out of curiosity, which
component should I be removing for the mod? I can only find references
to "the blank link near the top left corner of the IC", which
obviously don't help much when there's no blank link!!! Lol.

Can you shed any light Mike?

Cheers,

Steve

---