Old July 10th 04, 04:22 PM
Elephant

Micro wrote:

Hi,

About a month ago I bought a Netset 100 Pro-46 Scanner.

It's been very interesting and I've found that I can pick up a large
number of cordless phone calls in my area.

I've hooked the scanner up to a server and I'm broadcasting the
conversations live.

This was soooooo funny. The first conversation I heard was some guy
calling a gay sex line. Was looking for some c**k to s**k.

Thank god my cordless is 5.8Ghz, scrambled and spread spectrum. You
never know who is out there trying to listen in. The number of people
that do banking by phone without giving it a second thought. You can
build a touch tone decoder and watch the numbers come up as they access
their bank codes. Would be so easy to transfer money out of their
account, just because they are dumb enough to use a cordless phone.