Old July 11th 04, 12:16 AM
mike

no way, it's tetra, not decodeable

mike

"Steve Perry" wrote in message
om...
Hi
My friend has asked me this question for many years he has owned and
listened to the cops on his analogue scanner purely for general
interest in his office just make the time go quicker!.
The cops now seem to have a new system which apparantly is digital it
looks like a sooped up mobile phone/radio.
He is asking if there is anyway he can listen to them and what
equipment he needs to buy and where can we can get it from?
We are in Bucks and it is Thames Valley cops

---