Old July 11th 04, 12:37 AM
mike

remove the diode steve.
i'd just lift one end or if it is surface mount
take it out then use a 1n914 or 1n4148 to replace it if necess.

mine (39 would not rx, but i think my vco is not set low enough.

mike

"Steve" wrote in message
om...
Does that mean the 100k resisteor IS the link, or it's a link near the
resistor? I got the details of the mod of mods.dk, but it's not
specific enough, and everyone else just copies the same mod on their
pages!!

Basically, the layout is :-

FR Di
Tr - - -
- FR | | |
|-| - - - -----------------------------
- | |
| |
- | |
| 100k | |
- | |
| |
| |
| I C |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Where Tr is a Transistor, FR is a Fuseable Resistor, Di is a Diode
and IC is obvious!!!

Maybe someone can clarify (if you're not able to Mike) which of
these components needs removing?

Apologoes in advance for the poor quality of my diagram!!! He he

Steve

---