Old July 14th 04, 05:07 PM
Mediaguy500

I am aware that the original poster is in Canada, as I did read the first
message.

And to him, I think they're correct. It's probably better if you take your
website down or change it. I think it is illegal in Canada, as well as the
U.S. You could probably get in serious legal trouble if you don't remove all
of the live broadcasts of phone calls and all of the recorded brodcasts of
phone calls. as that might and probably does count as "divulging" them.

It is legal to listen to them in Canada, though, unlike in the U.S.

although now that this has happened in Canada and on the internet, , I can see
that police departments in the U.S. will claim that the "live police scanner
feeds" on the internet is "divulging content" and "illegal under U.S. law" and
get them removed from the internet also.