Old July 16th 04, 02:52 AM
Chris Rose

Ran into same problem with local RS where I live. One person working with 6
customers all wanting to have something done or buy something. No joy here
either.

-------------------------------------
"Jmcc" wrote in message
I saw a Radio Shack flyer saying the PR-95 was $199.95 and they would
"instantly" program in my local channels.
One place said their computer was down, another said they did not have the
software, another place said only if I purchase the cable and the book

with
the CD containing frequencies, the other place said I would purchase it

and
leave it with them for a week and they would do it in a week.
Unfortunately, I did not call ahead and expected it would be done. I sent

an
e-mail to customer service at RS.
Could anyone give me a recommendation on this offer or about another
scanner?