Old July 18th 04, 02:39 AM
whoever

Hi again Bill
Here's a very nice online freq. database listed by counties and cities.

http://www.cityfreq.com/mi/

Bill wrote:
Just getting back into scanning after about 10
years off, moved to a new city also (east lansing
Michigan 48823) and found this one page on the net
that had some basic frequencies, been doing sweep
scans to find other things but was gonna go buy a
new radioshack scanner book,,,

Wondered what time of year do they release the NEW
version, if I go in today and buy their current
book for instance, when will their NEXT version
come out - do they run year to year on Jan 1st
type thing?

Just hate to go buy one and 3 weeks later see a
newer version came out or something..

Also any good sites that might just have my local
frequencies on it (saving me time and money from
buying the freq book from radioshack).

Currently I have a old pro 25 handheld, doesn't do
anything special like trunking or digital etc,
just the basics but I have found alot of air and
fire freqs just from doing limit searches...

Bill