Old July 20th 04, 03:12 AM
DougSlug

Carefully peel off the adhesive label on the back of the unit and turn the
potentiometer adjustment (available through a hole in the case) all the way
clockwise. I don't know how much this actually boosts the power, but it
works much better than most competing products, and I don't believe it would
violate Part 15 rules for the device (like changing the antenna would, for
instance).

- Doug

"Tom G" wrote in message
.. .
Doug,

OK, you got my attention. I'd like more information on the power mod. Can
you point me in the right direction?

Tom

"DougSlug" wrote in message
et...
If you don't find a way to resolve this problem, I recommend buying a C.
Crane FM Transmitter and using your radio instead. This is the best
consumer-level FM transmitter available right now. You can even mod it

get a little more power out. The big advantage is that there are no

wires
running to your dash. See it at: http://www.ccrane.com

- Doug