Old July 21st 04, 04:50 AM
Adam

Hello, Bill. To answer your question, check out this link.
http://www.grove-ent.com/unidenscanners.html It reads that the Uniden
BC-898T will ship on July 26. Here is a direct link to the scanner...
http://www.grove-ent.com/bc898t.html. I don't know much about trunking, as
I only mess with ham radio, and very little scanning, but this scanner will
not do the "APCO-25". It reads: "Note: This is an analog only trunk
tracker. It will not do APCO-25". I'm in Tulsa, and they have gone to
trunking some time ago, and I still have a Uniden Bearcat BC 800XLT, hehe.
Not very up-to-date. Good luck in finding a scanner.

Adam

Bill Crocker wrote in message
The new Uniden BC898-XLT has been FCC Accepted. Anyone see them for sale
yet?

Thanks,
Bill Crocker