Old August 9th 04, 08:50 PM
___

"Vic Canova" wrote in message
om...
"___" wrote in message

The instructions don't make any sense saying press F and then the 9 key

3
times etc nothing happens or I am very thick! Someone please enlighten

me!

I know how you feel ... I'm still busy trying to figure
out the basic functions of mine, but the jap manual
isn't much help when it only makes round eyes dizzy.

I wish there was some sort of after-market publication
on the 8200 written by Americans FOR Americans in
coherent English prose. My ancient FAIR MATE HP-2000
had them, and that's how I learned to use it.

However, as frustrating as the learning process can
often be for casual enthusiasts, I'm glad to be the
owner of the best chink gear available.

I invite correspondence from other MK2/MK3 users who
might be/have been suffering the same dilemma. After
all, the AR8200 owner knows these aren't Uniden toys!

I have created a yahoo group for this scanner. Please join and discuss at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/8200/