Old August 11th 04, 05:17 PM
Moonraker

"Robert11" wrote in message ...
Are all the frequencies above 30 MHz that the coast guard uses, (with the
exception of the aero bands,) FM ?
If so, NFM, or just FM ?

Any Coast Guard USB above 30 MHz ?

For Coast Guard aero usage, what are the upper and lower aero band AM freq.
limits ?

Thanks,
Bob

Bob:

I don't know if this will help. This is what I got for the
Houston/Galveston , TX area. It may be similar in your area. Maybe try
limit searches in 157 mHz range. Let me know if you find anything.
Good luck.

157.050 MARINE Ch.21 Coast Guard Group Galveston
157.075 MARINE Ch.81 Coast Guard Houston
157.100 *MARINE Ch.22 Coast Guard Bcsts.
157.150 MARINE Ch.23 Coast Guard
157.175 MARINE Ch.83 Coast Guard Auxilliary,Helicopter