Old August 11th 04, 07:27 PM
Paul Jensen

Default 500 bucks

"Mark" wrote in message

The same US healthcare system that forces many of us to get our medicines

from
Canada? 8-0

That's not the fault of the healthcare system. That's your fault. How come
you don't have insurance? What choices did you make in your life that you
don't have insurance? I'm talking about the socialized Canadian healthcare
system where Canadians have to come to the U.S. for medical procedures
because they are not available in Canada because the government decides who
gets what. Why not spend some time in a Buffalo hospital and see where the
patients are from.