Old August 17th 04, 01:31 PM
ScanMan

Default Tampa Area Emergency Radio?

the best local AM emergency broadcast station? FM? I have all SkyWarn and
amateur freqs, police and emergency and most of the major ones, but curious
as to the best local AM emergency broadcast freqs for things such as road
closings, traffic congestions, etc. The Yaesu VX-7R has become my fav radio
for emergency situations - the only thing it won't do is trunk track. As
soon as they come out with a trunk-tracking extended receive quad band
amateur transceiver I am SOLD heh

Thanks -