Old August 18th 04, 01:24 PM
ScanMan

Funny, most hams I know are into trunking big time. But, most hams I know
are only into vhf/uhf comms as well. I suppose your observation would be the
fact for most gen/extra class hams who operate mostly on HF. Haven't heard
too many of them discuss trunking on their nets or elsewhere. Good point
there.

"Donald K" wrote in message
ScanMan wrote:

As
soon as they come out with a trunk-tracking extended receive quad band
amateur transceiver I am SOLD heh

Don't hold your breath. Trunking is an anathema to most hams.

-D
--
"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem,
see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable