Old August 22nd 04, 05:34 AM
alskal

Default How do you identify new id's on a trunked system

I recently purchased a trunk tracking scanner that is able to receive
EDACS trunked systems. I have the ID's programed in so I know who I am
hearing. The past few days a new ID has been using the system that I
do not have and the list I used for the other ID's does not contain
the new ID. This is a public saftey system that contains the Onondaga
county fire, EMS, and a few others. Is there somewhere that contains
listings of ID's allowed to use the system? Anything on file with FCC
or other agency that I can find?
Thank you for any help you can privide. Google and other searches have
come up empty.