Old August 22nd 04, 07:47 AM
Chuck Crews

My favorite website is http://www.radioreference.com !!! Your one stop
Trunking Scanner website.

73 de KD4REL

"news.vif.com" wrote in message
Alskal

http://www.kb9ukd.com/digital/
This should help you - Audio clips of different trunking systems

alskal wrote:

I recently purchased a trunk tracking scanner that is able to receive
EDACS trunked systems. I have the ID's programed in so I know who I am
hearing. The past few days a new ID has been using the system that I
do not have and the list I used for the other ID's does not contain
the new ID. This is a public saftey system that contains the Onondaga
county fire, EMS, and a few others. Is there somewhere that contains
listings of ID's allowed to use the system? Anything on file with FCC
or other agency that I can find?
Thank you for any help you can privide. Google and other searches have
come up empty.

--
John Medica
System & Network administrator

(416)653-0114 (Voicemail)
(416)653-0114 (Fax)

NAMA, Listening-Post, Ontario Unlisted Frequency Guide