Old August 26th 04, 08:15 AM
Southern Kiwi

Default Trunking in New Zealand

Hi, does anyone know where I can get some info on this?

I would like to know if there is a list of freqs, or even what types of
systems are used here (E1, E2 ED etc)

I have found that a protocol MPT 1327 is in widespread use here, but I'm not
sure how this relates to E1 E2 etc.

I have found a trunked band freq spread (406-410 mobile & 414-418 base) but
I'm nut sure which freqs to enter into my uniden 245XLT

Do I just search between these in the normal manner and enter all that I
find??

TIA

--
Cheers
Southern Kiwi

not as old....or mystic......or wise....or high...