Old August 31st 04, 02:48 PM
Jack Painter

"Sandy Hoff" wrote
Is it legal to carry a police scanner in my car?
I Googled but didn't come up with much.
Maybe a good site recommendation?

Apparently either your google is broke, or your finger that would have
actually pressed the enter key for it.

Mobile Scanner & RADAR Detector Laws In The US... By Todd L. Sherman/KB4MHH.
(http://www.afn.org/~afn09444/scanlaws/). [ About This Page ] [ Disclaimer ]
[ Federal Laws ] [ State Scanner Laws ] [ State RADAR ...
www.afn.org/~afn09444/scanlaws/ - Similar pages

scanning reference... State of Florida Scanner Law. Florida Statutes (1995),
Title 46, Crimes, Ch. ... Scanner Laws List by state of scanner and radar
detector laws. ...
www.panix.com/~clay/scanning/rules.shtml - 8k - Aug 30, 2004 - Cached -
Similar pages

Mobile Scanners and Radar Detectors following states. (IPB ...===== Mobile
Scanners and Radar Detectors following states. ...
www.panix.com/clay/scanning/ Frequencies/handy-info/scan-law.txt - 5k -
Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.panix.com ]

An Overview of State Scanner LawsLI. NY. CT. DC. DE. MA. MD. ME. NH. NJ. PA.
RI. VT. An Overview of State Scanner Laws ===== Mobile ...
http://www.fordyce.org/scanning/scan.../scanlaws.html - 11k - Cached -
Similar pages

Strong Signals - Scanner Laws... I will need the input from those of you who
live in these countries AND are aware of the actual laws which govern the
.... Country, Scanner Ownership, Restrictions. ...
www.strongsignals.net/access/content/laws.html - 14k - Cached - Similar
pages

Police Scanner Laws - Police-Scanner.infoGeneral Scanning Information.
"Police Scanners & the Law". ... Mobile Scanner & Radar Detector Laws in US
Great site! Lots of info here. ...
http://www.police-scanner.info/scann...anner_laws.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar
pages

US-scanner lawsUp. Laws Governing Radio Monitoring in the United States. ...
We like to have our (potential) customers informed. US Radio Monitoring
Laws. ...
www.cbshop.com/US-scanner-laws.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

California Scanner LawsScanner Laws in California. California Penal Code
Section 636.5 Wrongful Interception and Divulgence of Police Radio
Communication. ...
www.barovelli.com/radio/scan/scanlaws.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Florida Scanner Laws and the FL Atty. General's OpinionFlorida Scanner Laws
and the FL Atty. General's Opinion. Link to ... this site! Florida Scanner
Laws and the FL Atty. General's Opinion. ...
www.geocities.com/cyfy325/law.html - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

Michigan Scanner Law... Printer-friendly window featuring this article;
select FilePrint. Michigan Scanner Law. (Michigan Scanner Law) Pricing and
Advertising ...
www.michigan.gov/cis/0,1607,7-154-10573_ 17416_17422-22656--,00.html - 21k -
Cached - Similar pages

Google Results Page: