Old September 7th 04, 02:34 AM
NO SPAM

"Ted Azito" wrote in message
om...
"NO SPAM" wrote in message

rio.net...
Ok...... stupid question time.......

1. Who the F*&K is John Boehner?
2. WTF does it have to do with this news group??????

"MY" ANSWERS!!!!!!!! I DON"T GIVE A RATS ASS #1 and #2 ABSOLUTELY

NOTHING.
Can we please get back to Scanning?

No.
Because John Boehner is the congressman who passed the cell-block

bull****.
He's a nazi cocksucker.

Ah, ok... NOW I understand. Never heard of the dude before this. Not sure
that equates exactly to Nazi style, but then I'm damned sure he isn't alone
either. But I don't know that that matters much now, since cells are going
Digital anyway and most scanners won't pick it up anyway. IMOHO, Cell
listening sucks. You don't know anyone you're listening to for the most part
or for what they're referring to, you're not allowed to divulge the
information even if they were plotting a murder. The only thing you could
hope for would be to get a few numbers or addresses of women or personal
info which you shouldn't have anyway. Not sure life is worth wasting for
that.

NS