Old May 24th 04, 10:44 PM
Henry Kolesnik

There are no stupid questions about reflected power only stupid me asking
and I'm still stupid on the question I assume you're referring to..

--
73
Hank WD5JFR
"Richard Fry" wrote in message
To me, the threads about reflected power on this NG over the last few days
are rather revealing. Some posters quote Terman, Lord Kelvin and others
with inapplicable/incomplete statements or formulae attempting to prove

(or
intimidate) NG readers into accepting that poster's particular point of
view -- even when it has been shown by field experience NOT to fit the
observed, and measured reality.

Perhaps we should be more willing to further research and modify our
favourite, personal hypotheses when valid field experiences show them to

be
inaccurate.

RF

Visit http://rfry.org for FM broadcast RF system papers.