Old May 24th 04, 10:52 PM
Henry Kolesnik

If the anser were at the library I'd already have it and wouldn't be here.

--
73
Hank WD5JFR
"Dave" wrote in message

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
of course it is against guidelines. you were starting a new thread

without
changing the subject. in effect hijacking the thread for your own
discussion.

Of course, it is not against the guidelines as the subject was

"Reflected
Power". I simply continued to talk about reflected power, the subject of
the thread. That's a broad subject. Perhaps the originator erred in

choosing
that broad of a subject but he chose that subject nevertheless. All of

my
postings to this thread have been about reflected power, including this

one,
in defense of my postings about reflected power.

then obviously you just struck on the convenient subject line and ignored
the original question, subverting the whole thread for your own twisted
use... including the argument that you were not taking over the

discussion.
this obviously just raises the noise floor and does nothing to help the
original poster who by now is likely heading for his local library if he

is
smart.